Job Title: Campground Maintenance Manager/Host Northshore Resorts, Buffalo Pound, SK
Glamping Resorts Ltd. is currently seeking a Campground Maintenance Manager/Host starting immediately for the management of the day to day operations of the campground. The campground manager will manage the cleaning and maintenance staff of the resort and work cooperatively with the Operations Manager and Ownership to cost effectively provide solutions across all operations at Northshore Resort on Buffalo Pound Lake including, but not limited to customer service goals and park / amenities maintenance.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Excellent organizational skills to set priorities, monitor progress, and react to changing circumstances and to assist in problem-solving and decision-making.
• Light maintenance duties (moving fire pits, picnic tables, firewood, moving of sites and general cleanup)
• Host campers and glampers to the resort • Assist with the promotion of seasonal leases and sales of lakefront and lakeview lots
• Must have knowledge of and the basic maintenance of all equipment, including but not limited to riding mowers, push lawn mowers, whipper-snippers and all general workshop tools.
• Must be able to tackle any on site operational problem typical of a campground operations such as basic carpentry, mechanical, power, water, sewer, etc.
• Ensure weekly campground maintenance such as garbage pick up, grass cutting, cleaning of BBQs and firepits, propane levels are maintained and glamping structures are checked on a regular basis.
• Ability to work Monday to Friday and weekend work as required. Peak season in the summer will require coverage on the weekend.
• Ensure maintenance of trail heads, this includes: raking gravel, sweeping kiosk areas, maintaining garbage from along the road side.
• Ensure park facilities are maintained to park standards.
• To ensure the safe use of all required machinery and equipment.
• The conduct a regular inventory of products used and to report shortages.
• Patrol the parking lot and parking areas and inform guests of park regulations such as designated camping areas, dogs on leashes, etc.
• Operate all maintenance requests through our Reservation System
• Manage Cleaning Staff and Maintenance Staff
• Valid Class 5 Driver’s license
• Must be mature, responsible and self motivated
• Previous experience in landscaping and small equipment operations an asset.
• Valid Occupational First Aid Level 1 a bonus
Please send your resume to email@example.com or call 306-500-9278 with any questions or concerns.
⇣ Drag elements to your Custom Footer Container ⇣
Our Promise to You
Booking a holiday or finding a campground for your family is a big decision. A decision that at Glamping Resorts Ltd we know all too well, and are committed to providing you a solution for you to find your Oasis
Please contact us with any questions about our resort.
Head Office Location:
Unit 6 - 150 River Street
Lumsden, Saskatchewan, Canada